- Alternative and advantageous solutions to traditional methodologies for marking agri-food pieces. Mainly the system of surface adhesive labels allows:
- Individual marking, at unit level, of each piece of food with the versatility that this permits.
- Unitary traceability, even up to the point of origin, thanks to the opportunity to identify each piece with individualised codes.
- Easy integration of the laser marking stage in the different processes of agro-food production.
- Flexibility when adapting traceability codes or logos to variations in industrial production.
- Reduction in the amount of waste generated from the industrial process. The production of adhesives, label support and ink production are unnecessary.
- Reduction in energy consumption due to the elimination of numerous industrial stages currently employed: paper production, logo printing, contact with the adhesive, etc.
- Unitary traceability provides an added value, since food safety is guaranteed in terms of its origin and/or quality.
- The reinforcement in the differentiation of the product, through the inclusion of logos and personalised graphics. With the differentiation of such agri-food pieces, the products on the market can be unequivocally identified, justifying an increase in the piece´s price and, therefore, a higher profitability.
- The marking technology used provides indelible identification on the piece´s surface. Any attempt at its modification or withdrawal will leave visible destructive signs that will betray manipulation.