The Fundació Parc Científic Universitat de València, as a collaborating entity of Red.es within the framework of the CREARFUTURO programme, has promoted the organisation of free online training in digital skills for the resolution of complex problems. It will take place on Thursday 7 May 2020 with a duration of 4 hours (9:30am-1:30pm)
- You will analyze the process of problem solving and the importance of having a structure of action in situations that need to find a solution.
- You will act in the resolution of problems through methodologies that allow the analysis of effective strategies and procedures.
- You will apply problem-solving methods to verify results, draw conclusions and enhance the benefits of innovation.
- Professionals who participate in the digitalization and digital transformation processes of their companies.
- Professionals who need to update their training and incorporate digital skills to improve their professional development or work situation.
- Professionals with entrepreneurial concerns or who aspire to start new digital businesses (entrepreneurs who demand training)
Registration must be done through the following link. Places are limited, and will be assigned in order of registration.
If you require additional information or have any questions, please contact the Communication and Marketing Area of the FPCUV (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Training Department of Focyl (Telephones: 678497514/678497518 - Whatsapp: 665614472).