The University of Valencia Science Park Foundation (FPCUV), as a collaborating entity of Red.es in the framework of the CREARFUTURO program, aimed at training in skills for digital transformation, will host a free course next Tuesday, October 15, 2019, titled Propuesta de valor y modelo de negocio.
This classroom course:
- analyzes the different business models and teaches attendees to control revenue generation and cost management.
- identifies the tools and skills to consider when working with partners: pros, cons and precautions.
- practices some project management methodologies that are transforming companies in recent years.
This training is aimed at:
- professionals who participate in the digitalization and digital transformation processes of their companies.
- professionals who need to update their training and incorporate digital skills to improve their professional development or employment status.
- professionals with entrepreneurial concern or who aspire to start new digital businesses (entrepreneurs who demand training).
The day will take place in the Training Room of the Science Park of the University of Valencia (Building 1SC), from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Registration must be done through the following link.
If you require additional information or have any questions about it, contact the FPCUV's Communication and Marketing Area (963 54 38 41 / email@example.com).