Competencies to implement and maintain, amongst others, the following standards and organisational models:
- ISO 9001: quality management systems.
- ISO 14001: environmental management systems.
- OHSAS 1800. occupational health and safety management systems.
- UNE-EN-ISO22000: food safety management systems.
- IFS: International Food Standard.
- Lean Manufacturing: improvement of productive efficiency by reduction in unnecessary expenditure on resources.
- EFQM: self-assessment for the continuous improvement of management and business results, based on a European model, with international recognition.
- 5s: improvement in order and cleanliness to improve productivity and the work environment, increasing job security and employee motivation.