Last update December 2, 2021
Responsible for the treatment
Fundació Parc Científic Universitat de Valencia de la Comunitat Valenciana, from here on out FPCUV, with registered office at Calle Catedrático Agustín Escardino 9, 46980 Paterna (Valencia), Spain and NIF G-98133606, foundation established on March 9, 2009 within the framework of the Protectorate of the Generalitat Valenciana.
Data of the Delegate of Data Protection (DPD)
The FPCUV has named Mr. Javier Plaza Penadés as Delegate for Data Protection. For any information, suggestion, request for exercise of rights and amicable resolution of disputes regarding the protection of personal data, you can send a communication to email@example.com.
Purpose of the data and legal basis of the treatment
Data collected on the web
The collection of personal data is done through the different forms of registration of the web and emails made available to users.
The fields of the forms used on the web that are marked with an asterisk are mandatory to be able to provide the corresponding application in each case. In some forms it is not allowed to advance to the next step until the obligatory data are recorded. The consequence of not providing such mandatory data is the inability to meet the request of the USER.
The data that is collected through the web (www.pcuv.es) is obtained with the purposes that are detailed below. If you are not satisfied with any of them, please feel free to contact via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Respond to the requests for information that are sent through the different forms or emails. The legal basis of this treatment is your consent and the execution of pre-contractual measures.
- For the dissemination of a newsletter or monthly newsletter that reflects the current situation of the Science Park and its companies. The legal basis of this treatment is your consent.
- To communicate the training activities and events that take place in the facilities of the FPCUV or the activities and events developed in the UV Science Park. The legal basis of this treatment is your consent.
- To enroll in an event. The legal basis of this treatment is the pre-contractual relationship and consent.
- For the personnel selection processes of the FPCUV. The legal basis of this treatment is the pre-contractual relationship and consent.
- Exercise of rights or claims. The legal basis of this treatment is the fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- To publish photos or information on the web or social networks. The legal basis of this treatment is consent.
The FPCUV keeps the personal data provided by the users during the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, or as the case may be, during the legally established period.
The FPCUV does not intend to disclose your personal data to third parties, except in the cases in which a legal regulation establishes it (public administrations, administrative or judicial authorities, etc).
Your data will be communicated to the treatment managers who manage the information on behalf of the FPCUV.
The newsletter service and mass emailing of the FPCUV is provided using the services of Hubspot and the subscription to events on the Intranet is provided using the services of Mailchimp, under their respective privacy policies. Both entities agrees with EU data protection in compliance with laws and regulations HubSpot, Inc y Rocket Science Group LLC MailChimp. The privacy conditions of Hubspot and Mailchimp can be found at the following links:
These marketing tools allow us to design an attractive newsletter, manage mailing lists and receive analysis about the information we send. All this information is used only to improve the content we send; as well as the workshops, events or training that we offer each month. Hubspot and Mailchimp do not carry out any type of information sending on their part.
Only the FPCUV and the treatment managers designated by it will have access to your data, and under no circumstances will these data be transferred, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
Conditions of Data Processing through Social Networks
Data collected in social networks
Throughout this web, as well as in the communications via email of the FPCUV, there are links to the profiles on social networks in which the University of Valencia Science Park is present. Each of these social networks has its own terms and conditions and are entities outside the Fundació Parc Científic Universitat de València.
If you decide to follow us through any of our social networks, we inform you that we will manage communications through them in accordance with the terms and conditions of each social networ. We will process your data to manage the list of people interested in the activities and news of the FPCUV that are provided through each social network. This information will always be received through the social network in question and as a follower of the University of Valencia Science Park.
Next, we inform you of the treatment we do with your personal information, when you decide to contact us or join our social network:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=es_ES
- Instagram: https://es-la.facebook.com/help/instagram/155833707900388/
- Google+: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/es/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=es
- The access that the FPCUV makes to the data contained in the social network that is allowed as a corporate profile is that related to the profile information and those generated by the use or intervention within our page.
- The information, news or comments that we publish will appear in the section of the social network enabled for this purpose, according to the social network in question. There you can receive news and actively participate in our space within the social network or even interact with us.
The FPCUV will only use the information obtained to make comments, publish news or events and answer comments or requests made by the USER directly on our page. The data will not be used for other purposes, nor will data be communicated to third parties, nor will we send private messages, except to respond privately to a message previously sent by the USER.
Processing of personal data outside the social network
The only data that we will keep in our files, as responsible for the file, will be the communications made by the social network to our email, as a consequence of the participation of different types of users on the social network page. If another type of information is included in our own systems, the USER ("friend" or "follower") will be duly informed in order to obtain the consent for the processing of the data outside the social network.
The FPCUV has adopted the technical and organizational measures according to the legally required security levels in accordance with the levels of risks detected in our treatment operations. Likewise, it has installed all the means and technical measures at its disposal according to the state of technology to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of the personal data provided. These measures include the use of secure connections, the encryption of information and the use of authentication certificates. In any case, the USER is aware that there may be risks associated with web browsing, the use of electronic mail, transmission over the internet, the use of Wi-Fi networks or the computer system itself and that it is not possible to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the transmitted information as well as its correct reception.
Exercise of Rights and withdrawal of informative communications
Exercise of Rights on the web
In the event that the USERS is not satisfied with the processing of their data, they may request more information or exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your data to know which are being treated and the treatment operations carried out with them
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data
- Right to delete and forget your personal data, when it will be possible
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the treatment of the data is doubtful, in which case we can keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is a contractual relationship or consent.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a legitimate interest. For these purposes, we will stop treating your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to revoke your consent at any time about the treatments that have their legal basis in it.
These rights can be easily exercised at no cost, by sending a request accompanied by a photocopy of your I.D. card by post addressed to the Fundació Parc Científic Universitat de València-LOPD, C/ Professor Agustín Escardino, 9, 46980 Paterna. You can exercise any of these rights in the reception of the Science Park or through the email email@example.com.
Likewise, whenever you wish, you can unsubscribe from the FPCUV communications, just click on the link "drop off the distribution list" that you will find at the end of each shipment or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercises of rights in social networks
The exercise of your rights regarding treatments carried out in a social network has limitations.
To unsubscribe or request the portability of your profile you must use the options that are available in the social network. To access, delete, revoke a consent and oppose the processing of data you can send us a letter addressed to C / Professor Agustín Escardino, 9, 46980 Paterna, at the reception of the Science Park or via email email@example.com accompanied by a photocopy of an official document that identifies you. The rectification of your profile data in the social network can only be done by the USER through the profile configuration mechanisms enabled directly in the social network. The FPCUV can only rectify the published data to the extent that the social network allows it through its configuration of options.
In any case, the exercise of these rights depends on the possibilities of the social network that are configured at each moment.
Friendly resolution and claims
If a person or group of people considers that an infringement of the data protection legislation has been committed with respect to the processing or transfer of their personal data, they may, before submitting any type of claim, request the friendly resolution service of disputes regarding data protection and new technologies of the Universitat de Valéncia through firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also file a claim in the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD)