This Info day aims to inform (potential) applicants about topics included in the Cluster 4 'Digital, Industry and Space' work programme of 2021.
The Breakout Rooms will focus on questions/answers only; no presentations will be given during the sessions. Attendees to the Info Days are recommended to watch the videos explaining the topics by destination.
Under the pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 4 focuses on Digital, Industry and Space and aims to deliver on the following six destinations matching the Strategic Plan:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production;
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry;
- World leading data and computing technologies;
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal;
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data;
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies
This Horizon Europe Info day will be open for participation without prior registration. Access through the following link: https://www.horizon-europe-infodays2021.eu/event/cluster-4-digital-industry-space/welcome-and-general-presentation-digital-industry-and-space